October 13, 2008

My Favorite Season

It is officially fall in Minneapolis. It is absolutely gorgeous and I'm 
really going to miss it. :( 
I got some pictures of the city from the plane last night. I was pretty excited.

This past weekend I met up with my parents and sister for the OU/saxet game 
in Dallas. Despite the outcome we had a really good time!! 
Tara took me to a haunted house for my birthday next weekend, and I almost had a heart attack.....
but it was AWESOME! Good fun. You know it's good when you walk out sopping wet with you're shoes covered in bath bubbles :) 

My Navy audition is in a week and a half so I'll just be working and practicing until then. 
After that I'll be able to have a little downtime to really soak up my last few weeks here. 
I'm really sad, but Holli and I have already set up some possible meeting times throughout the year. 

I'm off work and it's time to practice........
*new pictures in the photo gallery. 

No comments: