March 08, 2009

WEDDINGS

This weekend I went to 2 weddings. Exhausting, but so much fun! The second was my cousin, Ashlye. We took dance together growing up, graduated high school together, and she introduced me to Sonic cheese tots. :) It was slightly strange watching her get married, but it was a lot of fun and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! I saw a lot of old friends from Pauls Valley. And parents of old friends who were always like 2nd family. It was nice to reminisce. I hadn't seen a lot of them since I graduated high school 7 years ago. Although I'm not sure whether to take "you look exactly the same" as a complement or not. :) It can be very hard to stay in touch once everyone goes their own direction. Either way....I got some pictures because as my mother informed me.....I was on camera duty! :) All of the pictures are in the photo album....ENJOY!

No comments: