September 02, 2009

I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB! I GOT A JOB!!!

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the new 2nd bassoonist for the Baton Rouge Symphony Orchestra (BRSO).
I don't think I've stopped smiling for a week!! And at the rare moment when I have,
I think about playing for a symphony and it comes back! My first concert is 2 weeks from tomorrow. so for the next 8 months I'll be traveling to Baton Rouge for a week at a time.

I can't even explain how excited I am. Bryan gives me a hard time because he's convinced I wont' even be this excited when/if he ever proposes.....he's probably right. teehee :)
I finally won an audition! And I did in less than the average audition amount AND before my 5 year deadline (that I set for myself)!!! I'm so happy, and I'm sure there will be pictures and many many smiley face icons after my first concert!

so in the words of Melynda....."I won!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOORAY! I can feel your enthusiasm from way over here :-)