August 14, 2008

Twins vs. Yankees

A bunch of my family came up to watch Nick pitch against the Yankees. 
Nick was nice enough (as always) to get Holli and me tickets. So we joined 
the rest of the fam for the game. The pictures are up in the photo album. 
We had a blast!! I got to spend some time with my family, I got to see the Twins
play the Yankees, and I learned what Rally Hat is! You'll see what I'm talking 
about in the pictures. I wish they could all come up more often, but I'll take what I 
can get. 

When I was calling my cousin Chuck to discuss meeting up with everyone, I didn't 
realize I had 2 Chucks in my phone. I accidently called my bassoon teacher and in an effort
to cover up that I'd made a mistake I ended up with a lesson before my audition! He fixed some 
reeds for me because mine were giving me grief and all is right with the universe now. Sort of..... I'm still a little nervous and I still need to pack before tomorrow :) But that is exactly why I took the day off work. Now I can go through all of my audition material, pack, and still relax and stay sane (as sane as possible anyway) :) Midland....... here I come!!!

No comments: