November 02, 2008

BOO!

Halloween pictures are up!!

Holli and I had some people over for drinks and games, then at about 10:30
I took them all to Uptown to go bar hopping. I, however, backed out like a big, old fuddy
duddy because I had to open at work the next morning. I second guessed my decision
until I heard all of them come in at 3:30 AM, and I realized I had to be up in an hour. 
I would have been really really really crabby at work. 

One of my friends had a party last night too, and I was going to dress as a cowgirl, but 
then I couldn't get my foot in my cowboy boots comfortably because of my broken toe
so I just wore tennis shoes and my cowboy hat. I made it work :) 

Today we are raking leaves and then I'm making chili! Perfect autumn day if I say so myself! :) 
I will officially be home 2 weeks from today!!!! I'm a little sad.....

No comments: